Frequently Asked Questions
- Order Status
- Delivery Information
- Cancellation & Returns
- Account Information
- Click & Collect
- Al-Futtaim ACE Rental
- Large Appliance Delivery, Payment & Installation
- Security & Privacy
What choice do I have when it comes to payment?
Al-Futtaim ACE is known for its wide choice of products, but we also empower you with choice when it comes to how you want to pay.
- Online Payment via Debit and Credit Cards (Visa, AMEX and MasterCard)
- Pay on delivery (Cash or Debit / Credit Card*) at an administrative fee of AED 5
- Al-Futtaim ACE Gift Cards**
* Subject to delivery location. ** Al-Futtaim ACE Gift Cards can only be used to make a payment in-store when Click and Collect is chosen. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online.
Are there any hidden charges?
We have made sure that you do not pay anything extra! Prices listed for all products are transparent at the time of checkout. You will be notified of any delivery or service charges before you pay for your order.
How do I pay using a credit card?
It is a simple process, with a few ground rules:
- You must be 18yrs or older.
- You must be the authorised user of the card.
- Have sufficient credit.
- Know your personal details.
Once you enter these details, you will be redirected to CyberSource; our secure payment gateway page.
How safe is it to use my credit card?
We adhere to the highest security standards online. Every transaction passes through an encrypted secured payment gateway. If you have 3d secure credit card, an advanced secure password service for online transactions, provide an additional layer of security. Meaning? You are in safe hands!
Can I make a payment via my smartphone or tablet device?
Yes! The Al-Futtaim ACE website supports browsing and purchasing on smartphones and tablets.
Does Al-Futtaim ACE offer flexible payment options such as monthly instalments?
Yes, Al-Futtaim ACE has partnered with various banks to offer Easy Payment Plan. For more details, please ask in store.
Do you store my credit card information?
No, Al-Futtaim ACE does not have access to your card information and our website does not store your card details or information. The Al-Futtaim ACE Customer Service Centre will never ask you for any sensitive information such as credit card details or passwords via email or by phone.
What can Al-Futtaim ACE do to help prevent card fraud?
Our fraud detection and prevention department monitor transactions 24/7 for any suspicious activity to ensure your transactions are safe.
I made a purchase online. How do I check my order status?
Just log in to your Al-Futtaim ACE account to review the status of your orders and other related information in the 'My Account' section.
What do these different ‘order status’ terms mean?
Accepted: Great! We have received your order. It will now be picked, packed and dispatched.
Processing: We have received your order and your order is being processed.
In Progress: We are currently preparing your order for dispatch.
Completed: You have either received or collected your order. Thank you for shopping with us.
Declined: Unfortunately, we were unable to process your order and your order has been cancelled Please place your order using an alternative payment method or take advantage of our Click and Collect service and pay in store.
Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled for one of the following reasons:
- You have requested an order cancellation.
- One or more of the products in your order are unavailable.
- Your Click and Collect order was not picked up within the allocated collection time frame.
- Only part of your Click and Collect order was collected in store.
If you have already paid for your order, we will refund you on the original payment method used.
Completed: You have either received or collected your order. Thank you for shopping with us.
Returned: One or more of your products have been successfully returned. We will refund you through the payment method originally used to place your order.
How much does Al-Futtaim ACE charge for delivery?
Delivery charges vary based on location, weight and delivery service. For more information on delivery charges, please click Here.
Tell me more about delivery time?
All deliveries are handled by our trusted logistics partner. You can check your order status by logging in and checking ‘My Account’. Delivery times change depending on product availability, customer location and public holidays. Standard delivery within the UAE is usually between three to five working days. Alternatively, you could choose same day, next day, nominated day or nominated day & time for an extra cost.
How are products packaged, i.e. will they reach me safely?
In addition to retaining the original packing by the manufacturer, where needed, we then secure your purchases with additional packaging to ensure it reaches you in perfect condition.
What if something happens to an in-transit product?
You can relax knowing we will deliver the goods safely and on time. If you experience any issues please email our Customer Service Centre or call 800 ASK ACE (800 275 223) between 10am and 7pm, Saturday to Thursday (excluding Fridays and public holidays).
How much does Al-Futtaim ACE charge for delivery?
Delivery charges vary based on location, weight and delivery service. For more information on delivery charges, please click here. We offer free standard delivery for orders over AED 499. Additional furniture assembly service can be availed at a cost of AED 50/ furniture piece. Exceptions are Large Home Appliances, delivered by vendors. Please see FAQs for Major Domestic Appliances here
Cancellation & Returns
I am not happy with my purchase. What do I do?
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not, just email our Customer Service Centre or call on 800 ASK ACE (800 275 223) between 10am and 7pm, Saturday to Thursday (excluding Fridays and public holidays) and the Customer Services representative will lead you through the returns process in more detail. Please return the product to us in the original condition within 30 days of delivery.
What documents do I need for returns or refund?
You will need the original receipt (bill or invoice), gift receipt or delivery note.
What is your return and exchange period?
It is 30 days from the date of delivery or collection.
How does the return method work?
You can return your products using one of the following easy return options:
- Simply take the products to your nearest "Al-Futtaim ACE" store along with your proof of purchase.
- Just make sure you take a printout of your receipt or delivery note and the product you wish to return in all of the original packing materials, manuals and accessories, with a valid photographic identification: driver’s license, original passport or your Emirates ID Card.
- Your refund will be made in the same way as the original payment method.
- A restocking fee*, of 5% of the product value, if applicable, may be charged.
- If you have paid by Al-Futtaim ACE gift vouchers, you will be given a gift voucher of equivalent value.
- Please refer to our Return & Refunds Policy
Free return to the store:
Collection of your Products: To arrange a collection, contact our customer service team on 800 ASK ACE (800 275 223) between 10am and 7pm, Saturday to Thursday (excluding Fridays and public holidays)
- On your delivery note received with your order, please fill the returns quantity against each product and select from one of the return reasons and include this slip along with the returned products
- A return fee from AED 20, if applicable, will be charged
- A restocking fee*, of 5% of the product value, if applicable, may be charged
- Your refund will be made in the same way as the original payment method. If you originally paid by cash, we will refund you via bank transfer and you will be required to provide us with your bank account details
- Please refer to our Return & Refunds Policy
*Restocking fee: If the product is not in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or retain up to 5% of the original selling price to cover the costs that we incur in repackaging and restocking. Resalable means in pristine condition: Undamaged original packaging including all manuals, and accessories received in conjunction with your purchase and with all personal information removed.
How does the refund method work?
For both online and in store purchases, all refunds are made to the original method of payment used, similarly, any amount deducted from a gift card will be credited back.
Help! I have a question or issue that is not answered here.
Questions are always welcome! Just call our toll free number 800 ASK ACE (800 275 223) between 10am and 7pm, Saturday to Thursday (excluding Fridays and public holidays), or email us using our “contact us” form.
How many days will it take to process my cancellation request?
We will do our best to handle your request as quickly as possible. If you have already paid for your order, we will refund you within five business days. It may take longer for the refund to be processed by your bank.
What should I do if my order arrives damaged, defective or if the wrong product was shipped?
If you notice any visible damage to the product upon delivery, then refuse the delivery and email or call our Customer Service Centre on 800 ASK ACE (800 275 223) between 10am and 7pm, Saturday to Thursday (excluding Fridays and public holidays). If any damage is identified post-delivery, we suggest that you immediately return such products to your nearest Al-Futtaim ACE store. If you prefer for us to collect the product, please call us on 800 ASK ACE (800 275 223).
I made a purchase. When can I see information online about the status of my order?
You should receive an order confirmation email within 48 hours after placing your order. If not, then check your spam filters, or contact our Customer Service Centre on 800 ASK ACE (800 275 223) between 10am and 7pm, Saturday to Thursday (excluding Fridays and public holidays).
You can review the status of your orders and other related information in the 'My Account' section.
We will contact you via email or phone if we need to make changes (e.g. availability dates, product upgrades) or if we encounter problems during delivery.
How will I know if my order has been accepted?
Once your order has reached Al-Futtaim ACE, you will receive an email notification confirming your order details. However, final acceptance of your order is subject to dispatch / collection confirmation.
What can I do with my online Al-Futtaim ACE account after I register?
- Change your email address.
- Change your delivery or billing address.
- View the status of your order including estimated availability and delivery times.
- Track your order.
- View a list of products you have previously ordered.
- View descriptions of each product ordered.
- Create a Wishlist.
- Get your questions answered quickly!
I have not received my order confirmation. What do I do now?
Just ensure that the email address on your order is correct or check your spam folder. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service Centre on 800 ASK ACE (800 275 223) between 10am and 7pm, Saturday to Thursday (excluding Fridays and public holidays).
How much time does delivery take?
Delivery times vary based on product availability, customer location, public holidays and time of order. We will let you know the estimated delivery date at the time you place your order. You will see the delivery options available in each individual product page. Within the UAE, standard delivery is usually between three to five business days. Click here to see our delivery charges table.
Does Al-Futtaim ACE ship to other countries?
Al-Futtaim ACE currently ships only within the UAE.
How does the delivery process work?
All deliveries are made by our trusted logistics partners. We may provide you with a tracking number once your order has been dispatched and is on its way.
Click & Collect
- What is Click & Collect?
- How do I place an order using Click & Collect?
- How much does it cost and when will I be able to collect?
- Can I choose any store?
- Can I change my store once I have placed my order?
- How can I pay for my Click & Collect order?
- Can I pay in cash or card when collecting my order?
- Can you cancel a Click & Collect order?
- How do I collect my order?
- What do I need to bring to collect my order?
- Can I nominate or send someone to collect my Click & Collect order?
- How long will you hold my order?
- What if I do not collect my Click & Collect order within 14 days?
- Where do I collect my order in store?
- Are all of your products available for Click & Collect?
- What if I want to return my Click & Collect order?
What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect is a convenient service which allows you to place an order on our website, choose the store nearest to you and collect it at your convenience.
How do I place an order using Click & Collect?
- Shop for your favorite products on Aceuae.com
- Add these products to your basket.
- Click the mini-basket from the top right of the screen and select the ‘View Cart' button.
- Select ‘Secure Checkout’ and then select ‘Collect’ from the drop down menu.
- Choose the store you would like to collect from by selecting your Emirate which will then show you stores located within your selected vicinity.
- Sign in or checkout as a guest and enter your personal information.
- Select `Go to Payment Details’ where you review and pay for your order using the 'Place Your Order' button.
How much does it cost and when will I be able to collect?
Click & Collect is a free service offered by all Ace stores.
If you place your order by 6pm, we will endeavor to have your order ready for you the following day. However, if we are shipping your product(s) from our warehouse, it might need additional time – you’ll be notified of how long it takes, when you’ve selected your store on Aceuae.com
Can I choose any store?
Yes! However, there may be occasions when a store is not available to collect from. If this is the case, you will not be able to select the store when placing your order.
Can I change my store once I have placed my order?
Unfortunately no, we cannot amend your selected store once you have completed your order.
If you do wish to change your chosen store, you can cancel your order and place a new one.
How can I pay for my Click & Collect order?
Click & Collect is a prepaid service, which means you can only pay online using your credit or debit card
Can I pay in cash or card when collecting my order?
Unfortunately no. If you would like to pay in cash you can have your order delivered to your home or office by selecting our ‘Cash on Delivery’ service at checkout.
Can you cancel a Click & Collect order?
Yes, you can. Once a Click and Collect order has been placed, you can cancel it up until it is collected.
To cancel your order, please email our Customer Service Centre through our Contact Us page or call us on 800 ASK ACE (800 275 223) between 9am and 9pm (excluding public holidays).
A cancellation will result in a refund via your original payment method.
How do I collect my order?
- Once you place your order, you will be notified by email and SMS when it is ready for collection
- All products will be held in the store for 14 days, from the time of notification
- When you visit the store to collect your products, please bring a copy of your order confirmation details with you, either printed or electronic.
- You will also need to provide a form of identification, so we can ensure we are releasing the order to the right person
What do I need to bring to collect my order?
You need to either present the SMS you’ve receive or your email confirmation. This can either be printed or on your smart phone or tablet.
We will also need to see a form of identification to make sure that we are giving your order to the right person.
This needs to be either:
- Valid Emirates ID
- Valid driver's license or passport featuring a current photograph
Can I nominate or send someone to collect my Click & Collect order?
Of course you can.
To make sure the right person collects it, we would need an authorization letter written and signed by you, their valid photographic identification (Emirates ID, passport or driving license) along with the order details to ensure that we are releasing the order to the right person.
How long will you hold my order?
We’ll hold your order in store for 14 days, after which we’ll return the order to the warehouse and process a refund.
Please note, it may take up to 14 days for you to receive your refund.
What if I do not collect my Click & Collect order within 14 days?
If you do not collect your order within 14 days, your order will be cancelled.
We will refund you on the original payment method used to place your order.
Where do I collect my order in store?
Each store has a clearly marked and dedicated Click & Collect collection point.
Any of our staff will be happy to help you find your way there.
Are all of your products available for Click & Collect?
Unfortunately, not all of our products are available for Click & Collect. This tends to be our larger items such as Garden Furniture or Gazebos.
You will still be able to order the product for home delivery.
What if I want to return my Click & Collect order?
Click and Collect orders can be returned to any UAE Al-Futtaim ACE store. For more details on our returns policy, please click here: Returns & Refunds Policy
What other services do you provide?
ACE provides a variety of in-store as well as installation and repair services. For your convenience, we offer a professional installation service for only AED 50 per product. Our team will deliver, unpack and install your new equipment.
Al-Futtaim ACE Rental Place
What are your hours of operation?
Al-Futtaim ACE Rental Place is available only at the Dubai Festival City store (not available online). The hours of operation are same as the store hours and open 7 days a week. Saturday to Wednesday 10am to 10pm and Thursday and Friday 9am to 12 midnight.
What types of tools can I rent?
We rent a variety of professional quality tools ranging from outdoor parties, gardening, do it yourself and heavy duty cleaning machines.
How much does it cost to rent a tool?
The prices range depending on the type of tool you need, but we offer competitive prices on professional-quality tools. Please call +971 4 206 6672 Saturday to Wednesday 9am to 10pm and Thursday and Friday 9am to 12 midnight.
Why should I rent from Al-Futtaim ACE?
We offer a large variety of professional quality tools at competitive prices. Our knowledgeable associates will show you how to use the tools you need to successfully complete your projects. We are also open longer hours than other rental companies.
How can I get a tool delivered to my house?
Most of the tools will fit in your car or truck. We also have our home delivery service (please ask in store for details)
How long can I rent a tool for?
You can rent the tool for as long as you need to get the project done. We offer daily, weekly, and monthly rentals. (Offers are available for weekly and monthly contracts.)
Do you take deposits for rental tools?
Yes, all deposits can be applied to your total rental amount.
What happens if a tool breaks down while I’m using it?
Bring the tool back to the Tool Rental Centre to get a replacement. With Damage Protection, you are not responsible for repair costs for tools that break during normal use.
Can I make a reservation for a tool?
Tools and equipment rental is on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. To check tool availability, please call +971 4 206 6672 Saturday to Wednesday 9am to 10pm and Thursday and Friday 9am to 12 midnight.
LARGE APPLIANCE DELIVERY, PAYMENT & INSTALLATION
What are the charges for delivery if I live in another emirate?
For delivery outside city limits, vendor delivery charge will apply. We offer only standard option of delivery in 7 days. Delivery will be made directly by the vendor for the item(s) purchased through the ACE UAE website.
What about the other items I order from ACE along with my large domestic appliance, will those be delivered together?
Other items ordered from ACE along with non-major domestic appliances will come from a secondary warehouse, thus they may not be delivered together. In either case, you will be contacted to arrange your delivery.
How do I make sure the appliance fits my space?
Prior to ordering, please check the product specifications on the website and that there is enough space to make sure the appliance fits. Make sure your home has suitable access for the delivery team to make delivery.
Can you help dispose off my old appliance(s)?
We do not offer a disposal service. Installing service is provided with delivery. As part of the installation service we will disconnect of your old appliance(s). Disconnection is not available for hard-wired dishwashers, cooking or laundry appliances.
Do you offer installation of the appliance?
Yes, installing service is provided with delivery. However, we won’t be able to complete installation if further electrical or plumbing supplies are needed, or testing shows unsuitability e.g. water supply is isolated or unsuitable, or drainage facilities are unusable.
For cookers and hobs, please ensure there is suitable ventilation and the dimensions will allow enough space around the product.
All new hobs are installed based on the current hole not being any larger than the new size of the hob. Any granite or composite surfaces must be accurate before we get there.
The pipeline gas connection is done by the DEWA/SEWA team through their authorized personnel. The delivery team is not responsible for connecting these appliances for pipeline gas.
Upon delivery and installation, our team will connect/install the new appliance (to power/water/waste) and give you a demonstration to ensure that the product works. The team will also remove all packaging and leave your home tidy.
What are the instances where your team will not be able to complete installation?
In the case of below instances, installation service will not be fulfilled:
- If the existing fittings are deemed not suitable the installation team is unable to disconnect old appliance.
- In cases where installing the new appliance puts the installer or you at risk.
- In case additional carpentry work is required.
- In case there is no easy access to the current fittings and/or not enough space for the new appliance to be placed.
- Please check that you don’t need any hot water pipes capped off.
Can I pay for my purchased large appliance in installments?
Yes, you can benefit from our 0% Easy Payment Plan if you hold a credit card from any of these participating banks: Union National Bank, Emirates Islamic Bank, ADCB, Mashreq, Emirates NBD, Dubai First, Samba and NBAD. For more information, check our 0% Easy Payment Plan page.
What is your product warranty policy?
We offer a one-year warranty on all major domestic appliances.
What after-sales service do you offer?
After-sales repair service can be arranged through our ACE Contact Centre at 800 275 223 (800 ASK ACE). If any issues arise during the appliance’s normal functioning and within the first year of purchase, contact the ACE Contact Centre to schedule a repair service.
In case the appliance is not covered during the 1-year warranty period, separate repair charges will apply.
What are the terms & conditions applicable for the 1-year warranty service?
Our 1-year warranty only includes repair. The manufacturer warranty is valid for a minimum of one year from the date of purchase.
Please retain your proof of purchase and warranty card for any claims.
The primary responsibility for warranty services rests with the principal supplier or manufacturer.
The warranty becomes invalid if the product has been opened or tampered by unauthorised personnel.
The warranty is applicable only within the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
What is your return policy for large domestic appliances?
Unfortunately, we do not accept any returns on large home appliances unless:
• The product is defective, in which case an exchange or repair is possible based on the product warranty policy.
• The product fails to function during inspection after installation by the installation team.
What is your order cancellation policy?
You can cancel your order if we’ve not already confirmed the date and time of your order delivery. It is possible to cancel your order if:
• The product does not fit into your premise.
• A service lift is not available in your location.
• The product fails to function on arrival.
Security & Privacy
What information do we collect?
Al-Futtaim ACE understands that customers can have concerns about making online purchases, so we have strictly adhered to the highest international standards to ensure your experience with Al-Futtaim ACE online is safe, simple and secure. Regardless of your bank, credit card or the device you use, security and privacy come as standard. Shop with confidence from the comfort of your home. When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, payment card (Al Futtaim does not store your payment card details) or other payment information and a password.
How do we use your personal information?
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with products from Al-Futtaim ACE which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites. We confirm that any Personal information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders.
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you.
- To serve website content and advertisements to you.
- To administer this website.
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed.
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
How secure is the website?
- www.aceuae.com is secured by 128-bit SSL certificate, hosted in a highly secure data centre that can withstand natural calamities or technical failures.
- The site is checked daily by Symantec. A VeriSign Seal is being dynamically shown on the footer and checkout pages, after passing all security checks.
- Our payment gateway (payment page) is supplied by CyberSource, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Visa Inc. More than 400,000 businesses and millions of customers’ worldwide use CyberSource and Authorize.Net, which together handle more than 60 billion transactions each year.
- CyberSource’s secure and trusted payment gateway uses the 3D Secure service, for all online transactions, thereby providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
- 3D Secure includes Verified by Visa®, MasterCard Secure Code® and American Express SafeKey®
- Al-Futtaim ACE website is monitored and audited to track any suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions.
- Al-Futtaim ACE website does not store your payment card details or information.
- No Al-Futtaim ACE employee or any of our partners, suppliers, contractors, vendors or third parties has any access to your credit card information, passwords or PIN numbers.