Al-Futtaim ACE delivery charges are calculated based on the delivery service chosen.
|Delivery Services||Delivery charges||Conditions|
|Standard Delivery (Delivery in 3 - 5 working days)||AED 99||Free standard delivery on orders above DHS 99|
- Delivery services for large home appliances is undertaken directly by our vendors and can take up to 14 days.
- Delivery of large home appliances to remote locations will incur an extra charge.
- Installation for air conditioners may incur an additional charge up to AED 550.
- Items that require assembly can be assembled at an additional charge of AED 40. Please select this option before adding the item(s) to the cart.
- Installation is valid only in certain areas.
Terms & Conditions
- There are no deliveries on Fridays or UAE public holidays.
- All orders will be delivered between 9 am and 7pm.
- For more details, contact our Customer Service Centre via the contact us page, or get in touch with us at 800 ASK ACE (800 275 223). We’re available from 9am to 9pm (GST), 7 days a week.
OMAN DELIVERY FAQs
Do you offer delivery of your products to Oman?
Yes, we have partnered with a third party service Shuram Transport & Logistics to deliver our products to Oman.
You will have to place your order at one of the below mentioned stores to get your products delivered to Oman via Shuram Transport & Logistics:
- ACE - Dubai Festival City Store - 800275223 (https://www.aceuae.com/en/ace-uae/dubai-festival-city?city=Dubai)
- ACE Al Ain Bawadi Mall - 800275223 (https://www.aceuae.com/en/ace-uae/bawadi-mall?city=Al%20Ain)
Alternatively, you can select your products online on www.aceuae.com and call Shuram’s Muscat office on +96824600875 to place your order
Please note, Large Appliances are currently not available for purchase & delivery to Oman
Can I get my products from ACE delivered anywhere in Oman?
The delivery service is limited to the following areas in Oman:
- Areas within Muscat Governorate (Limited to the following cities/welayats):
Al Khoud, Al Hail, A’ Seeb, Mawaleh, Boshur, Qurum , Al Amerat ,Ansab, Al Khuwair, Madinat Qaboos,Ghala, Ghubra,Athaiba, Ruwi, Wadi Kabeer, Muttrah Qantab (excluding Quriyat)
- Areas within a maximum distance of 10 km from the main Al Batinah (Oman-Dubai) highway (Limited to the following cities):
Shinas, Sohar, Saham, Suwaiq, Musana, Barka and Rumais
Delivery outside these geographic areas will require a separate quote from Shuram.
How long will it take to deliver the products?
Shuram normally delivers within 5 to 7 working days from the date of shipment pickup. During this transit time, we will keep you informed on the status of your delivery.
What are the delivery charges?
- Delivery charges are calculated based on Weight OR Volume of the shipment, whichever is higher:
By Weight DHS 1.00 per kg By Volume DHS 100.00 Per cubic meter
What about the customs duty of Oman?
You will have to pay 5% of the invoice value for customs duty. This will be paid on your behalf to Omani Customs authorities when the shipment crosses the border.
How will my products be shipped?
Your products will be shipped by road.
What happens if my products are damaged during transit?
Shuram Transport & Logistics guarantees the safety of your shipment. If there is any damage during transit, it will be repaired/replaced by Shuram.
What happens if the product(s) have a manufacturing defect?
In case of any manufacturing defects, ACE will replace/refund the product. Any such defects need to be notified within 5 days of delivery.
Can I also get the products assembled/installed?
Yes, you can get your products assembled/installed by Shuram for an extra charge. Please contact Shuram Travel & Logistics on +9714-3326060 (Dubai) or +968-24600875 (Muscat) to learn more about assembly charges and to book an appointment. All the charges will have to be paid in advance.
Can I return the products?
The refund/exchange policy of 30 days applies to all returnable* products purchased from ACE. However, you will have to ship the product(s) back to our store in the UAE with complete packaging, any accessories and the original invoice in order to process the return. Shipping charges and customs duty paid by you will not be refunded.
Will I get a VAT refund of 5%?
As per UAE laws, the products going out of UAE can be claimed for refund. We will support you with the necessary documents to help you claim the refund. You will need to approach the authorities directly to claim your refund. Shuram can assist in claiming the refund by appointing an agent. You will have to pay a minimum charge of AED 250 for initiating the refund claim through the authorized agent. Please call Shuram for additional details.
How can I contact Shuram?
Shuram has offices in Dubai and Muscat. You can call them on +97143326060 (Dubai) or +96824600875 (Muscat) during 8 am to 5 pm (Saturday to Thursday). Alternatively, you can also write to them on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org