Suki Zinc Pozidriv Chipboard Screws (3 × 12 mm, Pack of 36)
Click & Collect Available
Home Delivery Available
- These ‘basic’ design Zinc Pozidriv Chipboard Screws have a countersunk Pozidriv recess head and are designed specifically to use for particle boards, MDF and timber
- These are self-tapping screws, thus do not require any holes to be bored first
- Made of steel, these screws have a zinc passivation coating which gives it a distinctive yellow patina, and increases the screw’s corrosion resistance properties
- No pilot hole required
- Ideal to use for carpentry, flooring and wood works.
- Zinc coated for extra corrosion resistance
- Use PZ3 screwdriver
What's in the box?
- 36 Zinc Pozidriv Chipboard Screws at 3 × 12 mm