Suki Zinc Pozidriv Chipboard Screws ( 3.5 × 35 mm, Pack of 100)
Brand: Sukihttps://www.aceuae.com/en-AE/suki-zinc-pozidriv-chipboard-screws--3.5-%C3%97-35-mm-pack-of-100/251183.html https://www.aceuae.com/en-AE/suki-zinc-pozidriv-chipboard-screws--3.5-%C3%97-35-mm-pack-of-100/251183.html
Click & Collect Available
Home Delivery Available
- These ‘basic’ design Zinc Pozidriv Chipboard Screws have a countersunk Pozidriv recess head and are designed specifically to use for particle boards, MDF and timber
- These are self-tapping screws, thus do not require any holes to be bored first
- Made of steel, these screws have a zinc passivation coating which gives it a distinctive yellow patina, and increases the screw’s corrosion resistance properties
- Ideal to use for carpentry, flooring and wood works.
- Zinc coated for extra corrosion resistance
- Use PZ2 screwdriver
- No pilot hole required
What's in the box?
- 100 Zinc Pozidriv Chipboard Screws at 3.5 × 35 mm