Suki Zinc Oval-Head Chipboard Screws (4 × 30 mm, Pack of 12)
- Zinc Oval-Head Chipboard Screws have a countersunk oval-head and are designed specifically to use for particle boards, MDF and timber
- These are self-tapping screws, thus do not require any holes to be bored first
- Made of steel, these screws have a zinc passivation coating which gives it a distinctive yellow patina, and increases the screw’s corrosion resistance properties
- No pilot hole required
- Ideal to use for carpentry, flooring and wood works.
- Nickel plated
What's in the box?
- 12 Zinc Oval-Head Chipboard Screws at 4 × 30 mm
Screw Drive TypePozidriv
Screw HeadOval Head