Suki Pozidriv Chipboard Screws (35 x 4 mm, Pack of 200, Yellow)
Click & Collect Available
Home Delivery Available
- Suki Pozidriv Chipboard Screws have a countersunk Pozidriv recess head and are designed specifically to use for particle boards, MDF and timber
- These are self-tapping screws, thus do not require any holes to be bored first
- Made of steel, these screws have a zinc passivation coating which gives it a distinctive yellow patina, and increases your screw’s corrosion resistance properties
- No pilot hole required
- Ideal to use for carpentry, flooring and wood works.
- Zinc coated for extra corrosion resistance
- Use PZ2 screwdriver
What's in the box?
- 200 Zinc Pozidriv Chipboard Screws at 35 x 4 mm
Screw Drive TypePozidriv