Suki Pan-Head Chipboard Screws (5 × 50 mm)
Click & Collect Available
Home Delivery Available
- These ‘basic’ design Suki Pan-Head Chipboard Screws feature a round pan head and have a countersunk Pozidriv recess
- They are designed specifically to use for particle boards, MDF and timber
- These are self-tapping screws, thus do not require any holes to be bored first
- Made of steel, these screws have a zinc passivation coating which increases the screw’s corrosion resistance properties
- No pilot hole required
- Ideal to use for carpentry, flooring and wood works.
- Zinc coated for extra corrosion resistance
What's in the box?
- 1 Pan-Head Chipboard Screws at 50 x 5 mm
Screw Drive TypePozidriv
Screw HeadPan Head