- Langlow Heavy Duty Tile Cleaner is an alkaline solution concentrate that effectively lifts ingrained dirt and grime from polished and unpolished, stone and porcelain tiles
- It comes in a special formula that quickly penetrates surface pores to eradicate accumulated dirt, and returns tiles to their like-new look. The acid-free formula also does not cause any damage to tiles
- To use on minimally soiled surfaces, mix 50 ml of tile cleaner for every 5 L of warm water and apply with a brush, scrub or mop. For heavily soiled surfaces, mix 500 ml with every 5 L of warm water, apply onto tiles and let stand for about 10 minutes
- One liter of tile cleaner is sufficient for cleaning a 60 sqm of tile area (at a 1:10 mixture with water), or a 250 to 300 sqm area (at a 1:100 mixture with water)
- The tile cleaner causes skin irritation and serious eye damage, so make sure to wear protective gloves and glasses while using, and wash your hands/skin thoroughly after use
- The tile cleaner is also flammable
What's in the box?
- 1 Heavy Duty Tile Cleaner