- This variety is a vigorous pepper plant growing up to 50 - 60 cm in height and has abundant green foliage
- This variety of pepper will yield many fruits 18-20 cm in length with a dense, sweet flesh
- Also considered as a fairly low maintenance plant, and normally quite easy to grow
- Can also be eaten raw or cooked
- One of the richest foods in vitamin C, and has also a high content of Vitamin A, E, and B
- Has anti-cancer properties, regulates cholesterol and contains substances that protect gastric mucosa
What's in the box?
- 1 Pepper Largo De Reus at 3 g