- This Plaster of Paris Dry Mix is ideal for doing repairs on plaster, for hobby molds and casts
- It consists of a quick-setting, fine, white powder that turns into a hard medium when moistened and then allowed to dry
- When used for repairing, it provides an even surface that can be easily painted on
- The Plaster of Paris sets fast (in 20- 30 minutes) and does not shrink
- It dries into a smooth and bubble-free texture that provides an even texture which can be painted with any oil- or latex-based paint
What's in the box?
- 1 Plaster of Paris Dry Mix at 1.8 kg
Drying time20 - 30 minutes